Primary Operational Objectives:
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the sales team with contract processing, administration, and bid preparation. This will include entering and processing potential and sold jobs within Aspire CRM.
• Aid in preparation of bid presentation packets
• Enter and process contracts within Aspire CRM system
• Maintain accuracy of customer data within Aspire
• Ensure marketing and sales presentation materials are ready for presentations
• Prepare sold jobs for turnover to proper business unit
• Ensure completed jobs are correctly invoiced and closed out
• Serve as a liaison between sales and accounting departments
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing strategy.
• Communicate exceptionally well with prospects, clients, vendors, and coworkers.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of Administrative Experience
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A ‘customer experience’ driven mind set
• Self-starting initiative to pursue duties without the prompting of management.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Keep current with relevant software, professional training, and cutting-edge tools of the profession.
• Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a keen sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Must speak fluent English.
• Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record, and drug screening.
• Must be willing to do things outside of job description. All team members help and support other departments when necessary.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Fast-paced, fun and casual office environment.
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and lift/move up to 30 lbs.
• Walking, bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing on occasion is required.
• Job is partly an indoor office setting. The other part of the job is spent out-of-office in sales meetings/pitches, client site meetings, visiting vendors, and evaluations. This will require that you be outdoors.
Position Title: Sales Administrator
Position Reports to: Chief Strategic Officer & Senior Business Development
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Experience: Degree in Business, Marketing, or related sales experience (landscape sales a plus)
Career Level: Non-manager/full-time/exempt
Salary: Hourly non-exempt, $16.80 – $18.20 starting pay DOE, overtime as needed
Benefits (Per company policy):
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life/AD&D Insurance
• Paid time off
• 401K Investment plan