Primary Operational Objectives:
The Production Supervisor must be thoroughly familiar with and able to perform all aspects of account maintenance to include: estimating, production, scheduling, customer service and training.
• Conduct site inspections for quality and/or assist crews with assigned tasks.
o Report landscape/irrigation issues to Maintenance Manager.
• Assist with mobilizing snow removal on portfolio properties.
o Responsible for visiting portfolio properties to ensure quality expectations and specifications have been met or exceeded.
• Ensures that all safety procedures are followed and reports any unsafe conditions to Safety Coordinator.
• Timely reporting of all accidents/property damage and provides supporting documentation.
• Monitor truck maintenance and daily vehicle inspections are being performed in a timely manner for assigned crews.
• Able to effectively train field crew members.
• Edit and approve data collection for job numbers, cost codes, hourly work and materials daily.
• Must be able to obtain Landscape Industry Certified Technician (LICT) certification in first year.
• Contribute to the weekly manager meetings by proactively addressing client/crew issues.
Level II: All of Level I plus:
• Ability to research equipment purchases and/or pricing
• Ability to obtain Qualified Supervisor (QS) certification within a year.
• Maintain positive relationships with industry partners and vendors.
• Must have a professional appearance and image always when representing Timberline.
• Associate degree in Landscape Maintenance or related field and/or a minimum of four years’ landscape maintenance experience in lieu of degree.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
• Daily use of computer technology familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Self-motivated individual who sets their own personal and professional goals.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• CPR/First Aid Certified a plus.
• Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record and drug screening.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, highly desirable.
• Certifications in landscape maintenance and irrigation, highly desirable.
• Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. All team members help and support other departments when necessary.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Ability to lift or move 50+ lbs. (2 persons lift over 50 lbs.)
• Frequent bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing, may at times be highly physical work.
• This job is an indoor/outdoor job which will require exposure to all weather conditions, dust, dirt, chemicals/solvents and odors.
• PPE is provided and must wear company approved uniform.
APPLY ONLINE OR COME IN AND COMPLETE AN APPLICATON TODAY!
An Equal Opportunity Employer/E-Verify/Drug free workplace