Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for 35 years! We offer a full range of services from commercial and residential landscape design/build to complete grounds maintenance. We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Primary Operational Objectives: If you have a passion for pruning, a knack for keeping things neat and you enjoy working with your hands in the dirt, then consider a position as a Plant Care Specialist. As a Plant Care Technician, you will provide plant care services on client premises.
Specific Job Details: During the winter season, employees will be available to work Christmas Décor arranging winter decorations, including holiday lights, wreaths and garland.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain plants and flowers including: watering, trimming, cleaning, fertilizing, dusting
• Monitor, diagnose and treat insect, disease and cultural conditions of plants/flowers
• Monitor plant health and appearance assist with replacing plants when necessary
• Must have a reliable and insured vehicle, with a valid Colorado driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record and drug screening.
• Demonstrate dependability and efficient work practices. Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Possess time management skills, attention to detail and ability to keep a schedule.
• Ability to speak, read and write English. Bilingual in Spanish, highly desirable.
• Knowledge of plant identification highly desirable.
• Perform all duties in a safe and productive manner.
• Ensure adherence to operational policies, procedures to achieve safety objectives.
• Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. All team members help and support other departments when necessary.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Ability to lift to 40 lbs.
• Frequent bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing, may at times be highly physical work.
• Must have knowledge in use of, and physical dexterity to use a variety of plant care and gardening tools (shears, pruners, hoses, watering cans, sprayers, etc.).
• PPE is provided and must wear company approved uniform.
APPLY ONLINE OR COME IN AND COMPLETE AN APPLICATON TODAY!
8110 Opportunity View Colorado Springs, CO 80939
An Equal Opportunity Employer/E-Verify/Drug free workplace