Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for over 35 years. We offer a full range of services from commercial and residential landscape design/build to complete grounds maintenance.
The Marketing Intern will support the core functions of our marketing department. The intern will gain real-word paid experience by taking on assigned responsibilities to improve the reach of Timberline’s brand while sharpening core skills. The intern will also spend about 20% of their time rotating through other departments to learn how their core responsibilities helps make the business successful. This position will run for approximately 90 days during the summer of 2020, depending on the accepted candidate and variables such as graduation date. The successful candidate will be an energetic, creative, and self-starting individual looking to utilize their marketing college education to work at the next level within the field.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on diverse campaigns for multiple lines of business.
• Inbound Marketing and content creation.
• Create and Schedule Social Media posts for multiple entities across multiple platforms.
• Shoot Video and Photos of current and past projects.
• Track social media performance and KPI’s.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic designer, inventorying stock, and placing orders.
• Partner with Managers and HR in preparation for conferences, trade shows, seminars, and recruiting events.
• Aid in SEO.
• Support other functional departments as a supplement to the internship; such as Accounting, Human Resources, Technology, Quality Assurance, Sales, and operational business units.
• Must have at least graduated college (or graduation in process) by the time the internship starts, with a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant college coursework and experience (such as Horticulture). An emphasis or minor in Marketing will also be considered.
• Effective communication skills; including writing, routine correspondence, reports, presenting to employees, and interpersonal communication.
• Must pass post-offer background check consisting of employment history, professional references, criminal record, and drug screen (includes marijuana).
• Leadership, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills (including the handling of multiple priorities and deadlines).
• Effective organizational skills that includes the ability to self-manage work.
• Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Self-starting initiative to pursue improvements and projects without substantial supervision.
DESIRED QUALITIES TO INCLUDE
• Adobe Creative Suite experience.
• Relevant marketing certifications.
• Experience in horticulture and/or outdoor fields.
PHYSICAL DEMAND & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Office environment with occasional field exposure.
• Occasionally lift/move up to 50lbs.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Position Title: Marketing Intern.
Reports To: Marketing Coordinator
Education: Bachelors Degree.
Experience: None required.
Career Level: Temporary, Intern.
Length: Approximately 90 days during the summer of 2020.
Wage: Hourly, $17
An Equal Opportunity Employer/E-Verify/Drug free workplace
8110 Opportunity View, Colorado Springs, CO 80939
Apply online, download the application, or come in and fill out an application today!