Please provide link to portfolio with application
We are looking for a social media marketing and videography guru to help implement our marketing and advertising initiatives. The successful candidate will be able to produce digital content that supports the multiple business entities of Timberline Landscaping, Inc. We are an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for 35 years! We offer a full range of services from commercial and residential landscape design/build to complete grounds maintenance.
Primary Operational Objectives:
The primary function of the Digital Media Coordinator is to create and schedule social media posts and interact with social media “fans” across multiple entities. This person will also shoot and edit video projects for use on multiple marketing channels, as well as utilize photography skills to capture key functions and moments that will effectively market the company. This position works under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Create / schedule social media posts across multiple platforms.
- Create social media posts & paid advertisements (facebook, pinterest, linkedin, next door)
- Monitor social media accounts and respond to customer comments and inquiries.
- Shoot Video of and Photograph current and past projects. May require occasional weekends and hours outside of regular business hours.
- Edit and post promotional video content for use in multiple marketing channels.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic designers, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Track social media performance, key performance indicators, and campaigns.
- Aid in Keyword Research and AdWords Campaign
- Partner with Managers and HR in preparation for conferences, trade shows, seminars, and recruiting events (including attending some events).
- Partner with HR to market company culture and recruiting efforts.
- Attend career specific and/or industry related training and seminars.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors’ marketing activities.
- Coordinate special events and projects.
- Responsible for specified tasks as delegated by Marketing Manager and CSO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Videography.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing skills.
- Must speak English.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Keep current with relevant applications, professional training, and cutting-edge skills of the profession.
- Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills with MS Office Suite, Adobe Premier (or equivalent), and social media scheduling software.
- Proficient with videography equipment.
- Experience with management of a large social media following on multiple social sites.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a keen sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Self-starting initiative to pursue improvements and projects without substantial supervision.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record, and drug screening.
- Must be willing to do things outside of the job description. All team members help and support other departments when necessary.
- Social Media Marketing Certification.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including video editing in Premiere
- Experience with Canva
- Knowledge of photographic and videography equipment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Fast-paced, fun and casual office environment.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and lift/move up to 30 lbs.
- Walking, bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing on occasion is required.
- Job is primarily an indoor office setting, on occasion may require that you be outdoors.
Position Title: Digital Content Coordinator
Position Reports to: Chief of Strategy
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Video, or Relevant Experience
Plus 2+ years of relevant work experience
Career Level: Non-manager/exempt
Salary: 42k – 46k per year DOE
Job Type: FT 40-45 hours per week
Benefits (Per company policy)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K Investment plan