Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” since 1982. We offer a wide variety of exciting positions both in the field and in the office. Landscapers have opportunities in areas such as project and account management, crew leading, irrigation, construction, maintenance, and landscape design. Trail lovers will enjoy exploring jobs in our trail building division, and business professionals can find openings in areas such as accounting and marketing.
Applications for open positions are accepted via Email, Fax or in person at our office.
Address: 8110 Opportunity View, Colorado Springs, CO 80939
Download the Timberline Landscaping, Inc. Employment Application.
"At Timberline Landscaping, we measure our success by the growth and success of our team - not in dollars." -Tim Emick, Owner
• most landscape industry certified professionals on a single staff in the U.S.
• designing and installing award-winning landscapes since 1982
• recognition internally and externally as a great place to work
Employees who share company values and perform excellent work will regularly be recognized and rewarded. Benefits offered to eligible full-time employees include:*
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Certifications and Licences
• Paid Time Off
• Family Medical Leave with Paid Maternity Leave
• 401(k) Retirement Plan (with Timberline Match)
*see policy manual upon hire for details