We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising initiatives. Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for 35 years! We offer a full range of services from commercial and residential landscape design/build to complete grounds maintenance.
We love what we do and have fun doing it! Recently voted one of the Best workplaces in 2017!!
Primary Operational Objectives:
This position works under the direction of the Chief Strategic Officer (CSO). The primary function of the Marketing Coordinator is to plan and implement marketing initiatives for multiple business units. The position is responsible for attracting target customers and projects, monitoring campaign success, and creating innovative content. We expect that this position will enable a high-performing individual to grow and potentially earn a promotion as the marketing department expands in the future. This position will also support Timberline Rock n’ Roll (materials hauling) and Timberline Building Systems.
• Create inbound content marketing pieces including; social media graphics, blog posts, website landing pages, articles, press releases, and infographics.
• Distribute inbound content to relevant sources.
• Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
• Create social media posts & paid advertisements.
• Monitor social media accounts and respond to customer inquiries.
• Photograph current and past projects. May require occasional weekends and hours outside of regular business hours.
• Manage creation of print advertisement, including graphic design and written copy.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic designers, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Basic website management such as updating images, adding updated content, and creating new web pages.
• Create email marketing newsletter.
• Track sales performance, website analytics, key performance indicators, and campaigns.
• Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Partner with Managers and HR in preparation for conferences, trade shows, seminars, and recruiting events (including attending some events).
• Partner with HR to market company culture and recruiting efforts.
• Attend career specific and/or industry related training and seminars.
• Monitor industry trends and competitors’ marketing activities.
• Coordinate special events and projects.
• Responsible for specified tasks as delegated by CSO and CEO.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing skills.
• Must speak English.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of inbound marketing and search engine optimization.
• Keep current with relevant applications, professional training, and cutting-edge skills of the profession.
• Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MailChimp, and social media scheduling software.
• Experience with management of a large social media following on multiple social sites.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a keen sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Self-starting initiative to pursue improvements and projects without substantial supervision.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record, and drug screening.
• Must be willing to do things outside of the job description. All team members help and support other departments when necessary.
• HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification.
• Experience in WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of photographic equipment.
• Graphic design experience for web and print environments.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Fast-paced, fun and casual office environment.
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and lift/move up to 30 lbs.
• Walking, bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing on occasion is required.
• Job is primarily an indoor office setting, on occasion may require that you be outdoors.
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Position Reports to: Chief Strategic Officer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Plus 2+ years of relevant work experience
Career Level: Non-manager/exempt
Salary: 40k – 45k per year DOE
Job Type: FT 40-45 hours per week
Benefits (Per company policy)
Paid time off
401K Investment plan
An Equal Opportunity Employer/E-Verify/Drug free workplace
APPLY ONLINE OR COME IN AND COMPLETE AN APPLICATON TODAY!
8110 Opportunity View , Colorado Springs, CO 80939